Friday, March 2, 2007

TAGGED....

From the results of the research of local scientists.....they have discovered that tagging someones blog is very popular nowadays....and i just got *** tagged....

Layer 1:On the outside
Name:Zarul afandi
Birth date:17/7/1990
Current status:In a relationship
Eye colour:Never cared
Hair colour:dyed before so....dark brown i think...
Righty or Lefty:Righty
Layer 2:On the inside
My heritage:A golden toilet seat...hah no la...its the...big eyes...
My fears:Being the one to destroy the world...
My perfect pizza:stuffed crust...got the cravings for it
Layer 3:Kinou,Kyo,Ashita
My first thought after waking up:Why am i waking up?
My bedtime:My lullaby-Dir En Grey
My most missed memories:being with my friends...
Layer 4:Mai Pikku
Pepsi or Coke:Both
McDonalds or Burgerking:McDonalds
Adidas or Nike:C.A.T(neither)
Tea or Nestea:either one will do
Chocolate or Vanilla:cause poeple use to call me chocolate in the old days so i perfer Chocolate
Capucinno or Coffee:Coffee
Layer 5:Do you...
Smoke:HEH...Old story...stopped long ago...not good bad for you...and when u smoke..u smell...
Curse:well if curse i have...but poeple curse me alot...like..they curse me so that i wont be able to come out of the toilet...its the worst curse ever created
Take shower:3 times a day...dunno how the japanese manage to take it once a day
Have a crush: ......
Think you've been in love:Maybe now?
Go to school:hahaha....mmm...hahahahahaha......
Want to get married: when it is possible
Layer 6 :In the past
Drank alcohol:thought about it once.....saw the aftermath of mabuk-ism..
Gone to the mall:hahaha.....mmmm....HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
Been on stage:guess so.....
Eaten sushi:Wasabi~~~~
Dyed ur hair:once but cleared edi...cause if not cannot pray...
Layer 7:have u ever...
Played a stripping game:In the old days....(they made me)
Changed who you were to fit in:mm....nup usually its people around me who changes...
Layer 8:Age you're hoping....
To be married:When the time comes
Layer 9:In a girl...
Best eye colour:blue maybe....
Short hair or long hair:anyone will do...
Layer 10:What were you doing...
A minute ago:memorising scripts for oral english...and posting this
1 hour ago:thought about posting this...
4.5 hours ago:watching The prestige and Borat(again)
1 Month ago:Exam la...
1 Year ago:Figuring out why humans even exist...
Layer 11:Finish the sentences...
I love: god,My mom,Her,cats,my friends,golden toilet seats,really clean toilets,food and drinks,and the list keeps going on until it comes to alien invaders.
I feel:Jiwang,blue-ish
I hate:Cramz,Mohdcramz,Ikram,Mohd Ikram....
I hide myself:From the assasins who likes to camp on my house's rooftop
I miss:The old days
I need:*The computer cant translate the meaning**your pc needs to be upgraded*
Layer 12:Tag 5 people
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Iwil not let anymore people suffer from this contageous disease of Tagging.....

No comments: