Saturday, January 27, 2007

Saturday school~

saturday started with a heavy eye and a yawn...well the goddamn yawn came first...then saw cramz online and chat for a while....~then saw john online...chat also....he was like...complaining about the download rate and stuff....cause i was kinda tired....then with all my might...tried to walk to school....fell down half way but,stood back up and continued with sways.....poeple was like staring at me....cause i cant goddamn walk straight cause my goddamn eye wont open....it almost killed me....in a cat-human-looking-at-each-other-kind of accident.....meh...works for me
at school the students attendance rate was like.....very low 0.0...obviously.....and today everybody was in a bad mood especially melissa and su yi(Su yi was in killing mode).....dunno why... .__. teachers were in no mood to teach and the students were hoping for it....well that certain 'somebody' still havent spoken to me during recess......well it doesnt matter...school was bad......came back in a very desperate manner.....well as expected my 'my boss,my hero' download was finished...its a story about a son to hte leader of the yakuza who is not even smart enough to write his own name....so the 27-year-old-son was sent to high school....the last grade i think.....struggle here,struggle there....he managed......fun was spoiled when i had to go for my **** class....(dont ask)came back....lil sis went shopping so the house was empty......bro used pc...then went out for cycle.....the sky was so damn beautiful today....cycled for an hour then the rain clouds came with a fierce wind along......well this and that got to host my strip at photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting